26th Ljudevit Jurak International Symposium on Comparative Pathology
JUNE 2, 2017.
PALACE HOTEL ZAGREB
J.J. Strossmayer Square 10, Zagreb, Croatia
under the Auspices of
- European Society of Pathology
- Croatian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Ministry of Science, Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia – MZOS
- Institute for Clinical Medical Research of Clinical Hospital Center Sestre Milosrdnice, Zagreb City of Zagreb
Instructions for Participants
- The official language of the Symposium is English.
- We invite all interested colleagues to send their abstracts for the poster presentation regarding the main topic, as well as other
surgical pathology topics.
- Registration fee is 50 EUR for all participants. The registration fee includes all Symposium materials, access to the lectures,
coffee breaks and Symposium dinner.
- The Symposium will be evaluated by the Croatian Medical Chamber and certificates will be issued to all participants who have paid
the registration fee.
- All other information about symposium will be available at the symposium web site jurak.mef.hr.